Thursday 24 September 2009

Television advert idea...





I realised that the main idea for my animation was the reveal part and so I’ve also been considering what it is that I would want to 'reveal'. I was considering different places that the box could be placed, such as the disaster theme Alan suggested developing but then thought about smaller scale accidents as well.


I was wondering would I be able to create my project based around the idea for a television advert rather than something 'entertaining' as such. For instance a fire safety advert. My idea was that possibly the jewellery box could be within an attic, obviously there would still be the 'dancing scene' and incorporation of photos to suggest a family environment, this could also be supported by what I would place within the attic. The reveal for this scene would be the ending where in everything would be charred and burnt, including the dancer however she would still be turning, damaged but playing the tune. I’ve been looking into these types of adverts and they seem to use this technique of generating a comfortable situation for longer than the reason behind what they are advertising is shown.

I’ve also checked the track and there are suitable places at both 1 minute and 2.30minutes to cut it.

I quite like this advertisement idea as television advertising is what interests me the most at the moment.

Some examples are:






This one is slightly different:

No comments:

Post a Comment