Friday 22 January 2010

BAD news

I am currently still at uni but a phone call from my mum has just let me know that my PC has blue screened and shut itself down and will not restart.

I have no idea why. The only thing i left open on it today before i left to get here was premiere, Maya was closed and i wasn't rendering anything. I'm hoping that when i get home today my PC has not died as i will be in big trouble.

I have a friend who is an I.T technician and i am in contact with him now arranging a possible meet tonight if necessary to revive my system.

Everything is backed up and saved so data loss is not a problem its just i will have no where to work on anything. I am not happy.

I cannot believe this.

1 comment:

  1. ah thats terrible! time is obviously precious! good luck!

    ReplyDelete