Friday 15 January 2010

Im never EVER using ncloth again.




out of sync ncloth - reason UNKNOWN


I managed to fin and link up the new cache that i did overnight but for some reason it has cached everything about 20frames behind what it should have been, meaning that Jack moves upwards and the spring doesn't but as Jack starts to move downwards the spring then moves upwards. Its so frustrating because when i click to batch render in mental ray with the new, but out of sync cache it renders, but i cant render a floating head :(


I don't understand why it would have cached this way as i started at frame '1' which is correct but there may have been an error last night and so i am currently re-caching it again. The fact that the new cache renders sorts out my problem although i need the cache to work correctly at the same time.


Obviously caching my scene takes a hell of a long time, and the new cache i started just before 2pm is only at frame 3000 and Alan finishes at 4pm so hopefully my new cache will have reached 5400 by then so we to try and sort all of this out :(


I'm so fed up.


The play blast below is showing my problems. It is my ''renderable''cached ncloth spring, but out of sync..... in case my fed up moaning above doesn't make much sense.








No comments:

Post a Comment