Friday 22 January 2010

Final update for the weekend

After starting to piece my rendered shots together i realised i had managed to read a number '5' as a number '2' not once but twice meaning I'm missing around 4oo ish frames so i have come in today to collect the remaining few frames.

On my home computer the final edit is almost complete and i will post as soon as the final frames are in and i have added the sound but i unfortunately i have no Internet at my home at the moment so i will be getting someone else to post for me... the boyfriend.

My surrogate blogger wont finish work until 10.30pm this evening so my post will be after 11pm most probably but online for commenting on over the weekend.

Although i have an extension until the 29th i really would like to hand this in, or have completed working on it by the Wednesday (27th) as i really need to focus on my dissertation, so im allowing myself a maximum of (including the weekend) 5 more days. Of course if i manage to finish before then EVEN BETTER!

I don't want to neglect my essay and its starting to play on my mind quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment