Wednesday 13 January 2010

Computers can be so mean


I'm worried to type these next two sentences without sounding as though I'm making it up but last night i managed to set together my premiere playblast files edited with the music and for some reason - unknown to me, there is no longer any sound and the clips were saved only halfway through what i had accomplished last night. I don't know how, i know i saved it :| but anyway i quickly finished off what i managed last night, tonight, but didn't worry about the sound for obvious reasons. (it still makes no sense with the opacity showing up like it did at uni as its not in any of my files at home, so once again, another mystery)

Its here to look at and comment on, at least thats better than nothing and it is a guide for me to follow once i have my rendered footage... and i will have my rendered footage, dammit!



No comments:

Post a Comment